The Orange County Fair is ongoing in Costa Mesa California Thursday August 3 2017.
The OC Fair Features Huey Lewis & The News, Rodeo and Bee Gees Tribute Band on Thursday August 3 2017.
South OC Beaches has all the info for you to enjoy the Orange County Fair!
The OC Fair is ongoing on Wednesdays thru Sundays thru August 13 2017.
Orange County Fair Hours
Wednesday – Friday 12:00pm-12:00am
Saturday – Sunday 11:00am-12:00am
Monday and Tuesday Closed
Orange County Fair Location
Orange County Fair 2017 Map
Highlights include Separate Pay Admission Tickets For
Adults (ages 13-59) $12.00
Ages 60 and older $7.00
Ages 6-12 $7.00
Ages 5 and younger Free
The OC Fair Express provides direct bus service to and from the OC Fair from 9 convenient Orange County locations and drops you off at the Yellow Gate entrance at the fair.
Friday: 12 noon – 12 midnight
Saturday: 10 am – 12 midnight
Sunday: 10 am – 12 midnight
• Huntington Beach – Goldenwest Transportation Center
• Anaheim – Artic + Anaheim Canyon Metrolink Station
• Fullerton – Fullerton Park and Ride
• Laguna Hills – Laguna Hills Transportation Center
• Irvine – Irvine Metrolink Station
• Orange – The Village at Orange
• San Juan Capistrano – Junipero Serra Park and Ride
• Santa Ana – The Depot at Santa Ana
Step aboard and OCTA will hand you a coupon for $3 OC Fair admission.
Bike racks are conveniently located near each public entrance – Blue Gate, Green Gate and Yellow Gate – for no charge.
Guests must bring their own lock.
The Orange County Fair is Social