The City of Fullerton will be celebrating the 26th anniversary of the annual “First Night Fullerton” on Sunday December 31 2017.
This is a Orange County Free Family Friendly Holiday Event!
Fullerton is the only Orange County City celebrating New Years Eve with a First Night Celebration.
Fullerton First Night is from 7:00pm to Midnight in Downtown Fullerton.
This popular family-oriented, alcohol-free event will take place in Downtown Fullerton on Harbor Blvd., Pomona Avenue and Wilshire Avenue.
The event is free to the public and has an estimated attendance of over 15,000 guests every year.
Live Music by Soundbytes, Bubba and the Big Bad Blues, Journey Captured and the U2Xperience.
Fireworks show at midnight
Fullerton First Night Venue Map
Fullerton First Night Parking
Free parking is available at:
The Plummer Parking Structure – located at the S/W corner of Lemon and Chapman Ave.
All City parking lots WEST of Harbor Blvd. – enter from Commonwealth Ave.
The Transportation Center lots and parking structure located at the S/E corner of Harbor Blvd. and Commonwealth Ave.
Fullerton College (Parking lots located off of Lemon and Chapman Avenues)
Each of these lots has designated parking spots for the disabled
Fullerton’s Street Closures For New Years Eve 2017
Pomona Avenue between Whiting Avenue and Amerige Avenue will be closed from 8 a.m. on 12/31/17 to 3 a.m. on 1/1/18.
• Wilshire Avenue between the Wilshire parking structure and Pomona Avenue will be closed from 8 a.m. on 12/31/17 to 3 a.m. 1/1/18.
• Wilshire Avenue between Harbor Blvd. and the entrance to the alley leading to the Wilshire promenade parking structure (about 1⁄2 block West of Harbor) will be closed 8 a.m. on 12/30/17 to 5 p.m. on 1/1/18.
• Wilshire Avenue closed between the alley just east of Pomona Ave. to Pomona Ave. from 8 a.m. 12/30/17 to 5 p.m. on 1/1/18.
• East Whiting (Pomona to Parking Structure) no parking from 12 p.m. 12/31/17 to 2 a.m. 1/1/18.
• West Whiting (Harbor to entrance of Bank of America parking lot) closed from 3p.m. 12/31/17 to 2 a.m. 1/1/18.