Laguna Beach City Council Meeting Tuesday May 18 2021.
A Laguna Beach City meeting is a great place for Laguna Beach Citizens to be informed on what is happening in their City.
A Laguna Beach meeting is a great place for Laguna Beach Citizens to have their voices heard!
Conference with Legal Negotiator/Conference with Real Property Negotiator/Conference with Legal Counsel Regarding Existing and Anticipated Litigation.
Laguna Beach City Council Meeting is at 6:00pm at Laguna Beach City Hall.
Laguna Beach City Council Discussion Items Include:
(1) Approve a partnership with the Festival of Arts to present Music in the Park at the Festival grounds;
(2) Approve September Sunset Serenades on September 3, 10, 17 and 24, 2021 and use of amplified sound;
(3) Approve rescheduling a performance by Circus Bella to September 25, 2021 and use of amplified sound;
(4) Approve a “Welcome Home” concert at the Festival of Arts on October 23, 2021; and
(5) Authorize the expenditure of up to $15,000 to present the “Welcome Home” concert and reappropriate $5,000 in the General Fund allocated to the Summer Concert Contributions and $10,000 from the Arts Commission Special Programs Budget for the program.
Laguna Beach Community Engagement During COVID-19
Laguna Beach City Meetings encourages the community to participate in the Public Comments portion of the meetings.
Listen and Comments Over The Phone
Call (669) 900-9128, and wait for instructions.
The Webinar id is 99558809825#.
Participate Via Zoom
Participate In Person
You may speak in person in Council Chambers by entering the Chambers through the rear door, speak on your subject of interest, and immediately exit through the front door.
Please note that a face covering must be worn while in Council Chambers, including while speaking.
You can write a letter to the Laguna Beach City Boards, Commissions, Committees and Council at 505 Forest Avenue Laguna Beach, California 92651.
You can email the Laguna Beach City Boards, Commissions, Committees and Council via Laguna Beach City Clerk and ask the City Clerk to please distribute to the Laguna Beach City Boards, Commissions, Committees and Council Members.
The City Clerk Email Address Is email@example.com.
You may view the meeting live on Cox cable channel 852 and online on the City of Laguna Beach website: http://www.lagunabeachcity.net/agendas.
You may listen and comment over the phone or computer during designated public comment periods.
Please refer to the Agenda For Each Meeting for ID Numbers and Passwords.
Laguna Beach City Hall is located at 505 Forest Avenue.
*= Meeting Dates are Subject to Change. Current Updates can be found at Laguna Beach City Calendar.